- send your visa copy, passport front and last page copy and return airticket @ email@example.com.
- Make 1000 Rs in our account or secure payment gateway system.
- after receive the payment, we will update your ok to board message withen 3 to 24 hours.
Indigo Ok To Board
Travellers to Dubai and Sharjah in UAE need to go through the screening of their visa documents. Upon the successful verification of the document, the concerned authorities approve it with the ‘OK to Board’ message in the passenger name record (PNR).
The ‘OK to Board’ message is not necessary for customers who either qualify for “Visa on Arrival” or have any one of the following documents
- Resident permit or a passport with Resident Visa stamped on it
- Business & Tourist e-Visa
The message is mandatory for customers who hold either the Emigration Check Required (ECR) passport or Labour & Work e-visa.
Processing the ‘OK to Board’ request
For the insertion of the “OK to Board” message to your PNR, share with us your PNR, travel details, and the details of visa-issuing agency.