Apply for UAE Tourist visa for Indians
Approved by Dubai Tourism
How To Apply
How to Apply
Visa applicants awaiting their passport to Dubai are always the frenzy lot. Before applying for avisa to Dubai, you have to furnish your past travel records to avoid hassles in the Emirates.
Apply for a UAE Visa using these remarkably simple steps.
1. Fill the Visa application form duly signed along with your recent coloured photograph.
2. Submit a copy of your original passport to show your past travel records.
3. Submit the original and photocopy of confirmed onward and return tickets to Emirates.
4. Submit the Letter of Appointment or Invitation Letter from the host relative/company in UAE.
5. For minors/female applicants, submit NOC from parents/husband along with photo ID of parents/ husband and coloured copy of the host passport/residence visa.
6. Furnish your Form 16 or previous two years’ Income Tax return along with salary slips, PAN Card copy and copy of fixed deposit receipts.
7. Pay the applicable visa fees in cash or through standard banking channels.
In case of newly married couples, documents required for Visa to UAE to get the spouse endorsed on the passport are:
1. Marriage Certificate / Notarised Affidavit on INR 100/- stamp paper
2. For couples travelling recently after wedding have to submit:
3. NOC from parents with photo ID proof
4. Wedding card
5. Marriage photograph
Our executive will respond to your Visa application within 48 hours and ensure we serve you better. Make sure you respond to us with a candid feedback!
Our Silent Features
- Negligible Rejections
- Hassle Free Application Process
- 24/7 Support Team
- No Hotel & Flight Reservation Is Required
- Fast Processing and delivery of visa
Online Visa Processing Center
- Our whatsapp visa contact
- Enquery contact no.
Online UAE Visa Helpline
UAE Tourist Visa National Call Centre :
For more details on Express
UAE Visa and Door to Door
UAE Visa complaints / Suggestions: