Visa applicants awaiting their passport to Dubai are always the frenzy lot. Before applying for avisa to Dubai, you have to furnish your past travel records to avoid hassles in the Emirates.
1. Fill the Visa application form duly signed along with your recent coloured photograph.
2. Submit a copy of your original passport to show your past travel records.
3. Submit the original and photocopy of confirmed onward and return tickets to Emirates.
4. Submit the Letter of Appointment or Invitation Letter from the host relative/company in UAE.
5. For minors/female applicants, submit NOC from parents/husband along with photo ID of parents/ husband and coloured copy of the host passport/residence visa.
6. Furnish your Form 16 or previous two years’ Income Tax return along with salary slips, PAN Card copy and copy of fixed deposit receipts.
7. Pay the applicable visa fees in cash or through standard banking channels.
1. Marriage Certificate / Notarised Affidavit on INR 100/- stamp paper
2. For couples travelling recently after wedding have to submit:
3. NOC from parents with photo ID proof
4. Wedding card
5. Marriage photograph
Our executive will respond to your Visa application within 48 hours and ensure we serve you better. Make sure you respond to us with a candid feedback!